$24.99 "loose" handle pin locks!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justdrumin

Reaction score
http://www.homebrewing.org/Loose-HandleBottom-Pin-Lock-keg-wLid-_p_3918.html

What do y'all think about this?!? Is this a deal? I figured who gives a crap about what they look like right? I might have to ask Santa about getting these early at that price!

Edit: I can get two shipped for $63!!! With a two picnic tap setup from keg connections, I could be keg going for $166.50 shipped. Not too shabby. Any thoughts?

Nice!! Thanks for the tip! I found this tutorial on how to fix loose handles and bottoms with just some 3m adhesive of a certain type and some tlc, but I like these ugly ones better. As long as it'll serve beer, I'm good to go :drunk:

Edit: what's to say I can't refinish the handles with some of that flex seal spray or some of that stuff you dip tool handles in?

I've used black Plasti-Dip spray to recolor and touch up some pretty ugly looking handles/bottoms on kegs. Might pick up a few of these.

Just my experience with AIH I ordered 2 of them and 1 had a crack in the side of the bottom but was not loose and the other I still cant figure out anything loose on it so hopefully this might help you. I just used silicone to fill in crack and went around the bottom where plastic meets the steel and done the seam as well. figured it would keep and water from getting down in

Back