22 oz storage ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigger7

Reaction score
Wondering what everybody is using to store the 22 oz Bomber bottles.
My cardboard boxes are about shot.

i use a large tote and just have them laying across each other... unless you build it, it's going to be tough finding something for 22oz bottles.

I reinforce the original boxes with new cardboard and packaging tape. I use a thin piece of steel bar, and hammer, to create the crease for bending a sharp corner.

Just go to your liquor store and get more boxes. I get wine or spirits boxes to hold my bombers and 750's.

You can also get beer boxes to hold 12 oz bottles. Use three 6 pack holders as shown in the picture and it works great to hold 24.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412801408.478372.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1412801420.192768.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I reinforce my boxes with duct tape. I was stationed on Guam and the whole island was held together with duct tape. Great invention!!!

A little pricier option but I have been happy with these. They are all plastic so I also use them to sanitize and drain my bottles before filling. I have had them for over a year and a half and have moved with them several times. Still like new. Sorry about the crappy pic. The company is C&W crate company

Photo on 10-9-14 at 9.43 PM.jpg

Nevermind, just tried to look up the price for you and I see they went out of business

I built the crates in the DIY section but I had a little time and Spare wood. and I will need to build some more to store my porter!:)

AS far as I can tell CW crate went out of business, too bad that is what I was looking for.

Back