21 Years....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFWINZLOW

Why I oughta...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Am furious. iqor sucks!
Another American plant closure...
St. Pete Florida

I have been here for 17 years as JABIL CIRCUIT.
We were sold to iqor a few years ago.
Now we are closing.

Executive managment at iQor are morons - I would_____----- Hartmet Leibel.
They have ****ed over thousands of American Workers - and they are both 100% UnAmerican foriegners. America first.
iQor executive management are idiots now..and will remain as such.
I am an electonics/network engineer and she is an administrator....refreshinging my CCNP and hoping...
1. 2n
2. 2n -2
3. 256-snm
4. Bitwise AND of IP and SNM
4. Last adress minus one

Very sorry to hear this, MLOW.

Last week, I heard segment on the radio talking about corporate culture. Somewhere in the 80's the focus shifted from employees and profits to stock performance alone.

Good luck moving forward.

I've been in the workforce since '73, and a mid/late-80s shift in "How Things Are Done In Bidness" seems about right.

It doesn't take much Google-Fu to ascertain that executive compensation became increasingly biased toward stock options/outright grants starting in the 80s. As well, long term growth became much less important than short term profitability - the whole short-term "Gotta Pump The Stock" mentality thing really took hold through the 90s and forward.

Between that and long-term executive incentive payments there's plenty of reason to expect that the beneficiaries of same enjoyed the inevitable compensation bump while whacking massive head-counts to increase profits - while pretty much sabotaging growth.

And, of course, once such companies cut themselves to death, the Powers The Be negotiate a sell-out with Golden Parachutes for the muck-a-mucks.

All of that garbage is why I bailed from captivity and went independent...

Cheers!

Back