2016 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyg

Reaction score
Thanks to @wyobrewer1 for running this tournament last year.
Seeing as I have never set one up I am copy and pasting the rules from last year.
Let me know if there are any issues.

Anyone is welcome to join this NCAA bracket pool. We will us ESPN for the format. Rules are as follows.

1. One entry per person

2. One winner.

3. Standard ESPN scoring.

4. Losers will send the winner one 22oz or two 12 oz commercial beer.

Pretty simple and should be pretty fun. If you are interested, simply reply to the thread and I will PM you the league ID and password for you to join.

For the record I cannot access HBT from my work computer during the day so I am having to post from my phone while navigating ESPN on my work station all hole trying not to draw my bosses attention!

Sent from my iPhone

Kind of rooting for Stony Brook because my kid brother is a grad.
But a Stony Brook win would put a final nail in the coffin that is my bracket

Kind of rooting for Stony Brook because my kid brother is a grad.
But a Stony Brook win would put a final nail in the coffin that is my bracket

I'm afraid to look. There is a local kid playing for them so it would be cool to see. Their conference tourney comeback was an awesome game.

Purdue sucked, but it's early. On one of my brackets I picked Yale over Baylor. Dumb luck.

I had originally poked Yale but changed it because I figured there was no way!!!
I did pick Wichita State.
Who in their right mind would have picked Little Rock over anyone????

Left work early to pick up little ones so I am now watching Michigan State getting whooped!
My bracket might not make it out of this weekend!

My bracket's not completely broken. Baylor was my only loss thus far that I had going to 16. Yay mediocrity.

Some upsets, but most people probably had most of them picked, so that kind of evens out.

I've been sitting about midway the entire time.

At work I went from dead last to #5 out of a field of 24 brackets. Then dropped to 9. I had michigan state going to the finals on all my brackets, so I doubt I'll be competing for the win on any of them.

Sitting pretty solid in my one and only bracket (74%). Have my Hoosiers going all the way, which may be wishful thinking, but the bracket was free so.... KY was the team I was worried about playing.

Still sitting in the middle of the pack, but at least I didn't pick MSU on this bracket!

Xavier screwed me though. It will be hard to get the points now.

Just checked and doing well so far! Guessing that will change real soon. Originally had Syracuse beating MSU similar to my other brackets, but changed it 10 minutes before games started... and put MSU in the final four. Good move. Also thought Purdue and Kentucky would do well.

Just checked and doing well so far! Guessing that will change real soon. Originally had Syracuse beating MSU similar to my other brackets, but changed it 10 minutes before games started... and put MSU in the final four. Good move. Also thought Purdue and Kentucky would do well.

Didn't we all...

Based on my current remaining teams, I'm not confident I can pull anything out at the last minute. Time to start finding a beer to ship! (And there goes $5 at work!)

I may be out of this one but I'm still in on the work bracket...I'm in 389th place out of 404!
Don't call it a comeback!:rockin:

Back