2015 SARA Cellar thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where only retired tech workers or out of work, pajama clad basement dwellers will survive.

9142379.gif

Got a bottle and numerous pours of WA and Fruit Punch at Provisions. I'm drunk and I'm ok with that.

wait, now I am confused, which one of these am I....
I think the first one, but really like the sound of the second one too
Pretty sure they're not mutually exclusive. There's room at the table for pajama-clad, basement dwelling retired tech workers, Bill.

Woof. Grabbed Cellerman bottles, had one for there. Really ****ed up my mouth on some toast earlier today so it mostly just hurt like hell. Too excited for the first round of cellar bottles to drop!

People who live south of Aptos are the worst. Traffic getting down there is absolutely hell...took almost 2 hours from San Mateo.

OTOH, it was a pretty mellow day at SARA given the availability of bottles. Good times drinking with BeerMoto and loeyjarko and awesome beer overall.

People who live south of Aptos are the worst. Traffic getting down there is absolutely hell...took almost 2 hours from San Mateo.

OTOH, it was a pretty mellow day at SARA given the availability of bottles. Good times drinking with BeerMoto and loeyjarko and awesome beer overall.

Traffic is pretty much hell here south bound after 1:30pm day in and day out for reasons I can't fully comprehend.

Here is Friday's Lupulo line up.
This week is gonna kill me.
Here it is! The Sante Adairius tap take-over list (and what we consider to be the most amazing tap list for SF Beer Week in Santa Cruz) for this coming Friday the 13th is as follows:

Sante Adairius--Fruit Punch #1
Sante Adairius--Fruit Punch #2
Sante Adairius--West Ashley
Sante Adairius--Saison Bernice
Sante Adairius--Quality of Life
Sante Adairius--Lady in Grey
Sante Adairius--Chavez
Sante Adairius--Anaïs
Sante Adairius--Silver Lies

Also, to round out the strong Bay Area connections in our community, we will also be featuring the following beer collaborations:

Sante Adairius/Cellarmaker Brewing Company--I see a Dankness
Cellarmaker/Rare Barrel--What Hop Pun?

And...just to make it more fun:
Rare Barrel--Forces Unseen

Tim and Adair from Sante will be holding court at Lúpulo and would love to hear about and discuss their wonderful beers with you.

We will be closing at 4 on Friday to get ready for the event and will reopen our doors at 5:30 to get the fun started. Who says Friday the 13th is an unlucky day?
GIF
yeah, i'm a newbie, and i don't know how to post a gif.

Here is Friday's Lupulo line up.
This week is gonna kill me.
Here it is! The Sante Adairius tap take-over list (and what we consider to be the most amazing tap list for SF Beer Week in Santa Cruz) for this coming Friday the 13th is as follows:

Sante Adairius--Fruit Punch #1
Sante Adairius--Fruit Punch #2
Sante Adairius--West Ashley
Sante Adairius--Saison Bernice
Sante Adairius--Quality of Life
Sante Adairius--Lady in Grey
Sante Adairius--Chavez
Sante Adairius--Anaïs
Sante Adairius--Silver Lies

Also, to round out the strong Bay Area connections in our community, we will also be featuring the following beer collaborations:

Sante Adairius/Cellarmaker Brewing Company--I see a Dankness
Cellarmaker/Rare Barrel--What Hop Pun?

And...just to make it more fun:
Rare Barrel--Forces Unseen

Tim and Adair from Sante will be holding court at Lúpulo and would love to hear about and discuss their wonderful beers with you.

We will be closing at 4 on Friday to get ready for the event and will reopen our doors at 5:30 to get the fun started. Who says Friday the 13th is an unlucky day?
GIF
yeah, i'm a newbie, and i don't know how to post a gif.

Please don't be a **** show. Please don't be a **** show. Please don't be a **** show....

"AnkaSteam" I love it! -Keith

That was my derby name, Keith. And it is CERTAIN to be a ********.

If the event is in Santa Cruz at 5:30 on a Friday it probably won't be that bad because anyone who needs to cross the hill to get there would have to leave work at like 2:00 to get there by then, given how ludicrously horrible traffic is on Fridays.

Any chance that Lupulo stuff is still around on Sat? Coming in from IL for a vacation and was planning on hitting Santa Cruz/Sante on sat afternoon....

If the event is in Santa Cruz at 5:30 on a Friday it probably won't be that bad because anyone who needs to cross the hill to get there would have to leave work at like 2:00 to get there by then, given how ludicrously horrible traffic is on Fridays.

This is the beer scene circa 2015...your logic does not apply here.

That is likely still the plan. Does the brewery have those fruit punch's though?

Maybe this weekend? I say that with no inside knowledge but just because they haven't been released at the brewery yet so maybe they make an appearance this weekend. If not those, I'm pretty sure they'll have something interesting for the close of Beer Week.

Maybe this weekend? I say that with no inside knowledge but just because they haven't been released at the brewery yet so maybe they make an appearance this weekend. If not those, I'm pretty sure they'll have something interesting for the close of Beer Week.
I'm hoping they put some of these on this week at the brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back