2014 HBT Fantasy Baseball League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! I can't remember, do we have a NA slot for prospects? I thought we did, but I can't remember.

Woo hoo!!! It's finally here. And with the luck the Rangers had last year, and even starting this year, it will be no surprise when Oakland wins their first season opener in 10 years tonight. I'm trying to stay positive, but dammit, it's hard!

BASEBALL!!!!

Sox crushed (literally) the Phillies today. Great start to the season.

Dave

The battle of "jason vs jason" is heating up!!! I made up a ton of points over the last 2 days and it looks like this one is going to come down to the wire! Damn i love baseball!!!

And on that note, im going to my 3rd game in 4 days today. Woo hoo!!!!

Wow. Cabrera probably put you over the top finally. All these rest days for players so early in the season are killing me.

Holy crap. Anyone else get the injury bug yet?

Anthony Rendon
Jose Fernandez (still recovering from TJ surgery)
Joe Nathan
David Wright
Carlos Gomez
Jose Reyes (DTD)

Holy crap. Anyone else get the injury bug yet?

Anthony Rendon
Jose Fernandez (still recovering from TJ surgery)
Joe Nathan
David Wright
Carlos Gomez
Jose Reyes (DTD)

With that being said, you're still 30 points up on me with today left.

Fun start to the season!

I am part of another (new) dynasty league on fantrax.

We are ironing out some kinks and have a few non responsive owners and are looking for replacements. Anyone interested in another team? It is a weekly H2H points based league, $30 buy in but I know that at least one of those fees has been paid already, so it would just be fee based for you starting next year.

Good group of guys, would love to fill those teams.

Dave

I know that there is a correction period in the scoring, but I have a question. Smardzija pitched 6 innings yesterday and got the win. But he was ejected between the 7th and 8th. The scoring shows 0 points. Does an ejection negate scoring, or is it the scoring just delayed?

Great match up this week Nick. 553.1 - 515.7. I thought I had it in the bag earlier in the week but I was sweating this weekend!

I got overtaken by Othon on the arm of a damn Yankee, Nathan Eovaldi. Lost by 7 points.
So pissed right now.

Great match up this week Nick. 553.1 - 515.7. I thought I had it in the bag earlier in the week but I was sweating this weekend!

I almost pulled it off!

I've run into a few top scorers in my first few weeks. Hoping for a bounce back week.

No one wants Tulo? I would like OF help and possibly SP too. Throw offers over, I am willing to listen and negotiate.

Dave

I can propose a trade, but due the DL status on my roster, it won't let me at this time. PM coming. If you agree to the trade, I will make the adjustments. Or counter-offer.

Just checking in on the league, it looks like we have some good competition out there with many close in the standings. Well, except for Mr. "I'm going to show up this year and go undefeated" Othon.

On the other end is Bridgetown with two players on his active roaster who are DL-eligible. Saw this too much last year. If it's not fixed by the end of the week, I'll find a new owner.

Anyone know someone on HBT that would be interested in a team? Alfred hasn't been on the league page since the draft.

I looked back a few pages, but didn't see anything recent. I'm sure there is. Was pressed for time earlier.

Back