2014 AHA National Conference coming to Grand Rapids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopRodGR

Reaction score
Are you in a homebrew club in GR? I'm hoping the Michigan clubs represent the state well on club night.

As a Millwaukean that grew up in Grand Rapids, I hope to make it back for this. GR is an awesome beer town, and awesome town in general

Are you in a homebrew club in GR? I'm hoping the Michigan clubs represent the state well on club night.

I do not belong to a homebrew club... yet, though I have plans to join one soon. I've only been brewing for a year now, so joining a club has only recently become something I've gotten interested in. However, I have little doubt clubs will be well represented at this NHC. I believe Primetime in GR is already involved in some of the early stages of planning, and I am sure others will join suit soon. As long as the momentum surrounding the beer industry in the city/surrounding area keeps up, I see no way this event won't be another chance to show of how far GR and all of Michigan has come as a beer city and region.

Agreed.. there is a huge presence in the area and even a co-op brewery in the making.. everything should take off just fine..there even talking about doing a 7 city rotation for AHA and having gr be one of those cities (article was second time i heard of this). Cool stuff!

Latest posts

Back