• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 2013 Leaf Hops FS Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, & Sorachi Ace

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
Hello,
I have some extra 2013 whole leaf hops that didn't get picked up by club members from a club buy I did. They are all from Hop Union through Country Malt Group. I received them a few weeks ago, broke them down into 1# and 1/2# foodsaver vac bags and what was left over has been in a chest freezer since then. I will be shipping via USPS flat rate unless you prefer another way and all prices below are plus shipping which should range from $5 for a 1/2#-1# order to $15 3-4#. I won't ship after Wednesday so they don't sit around over the weekend unless you say otherwise.
Prices listed are for 1# and 1/2# plus shipping

Amarillo - 10.3% AA $23 $12
Citra - 13.7% AA $21 $11
Simcoe - 14.6% AA $21 $11
Sorachi Ace - 14.1% AA $23 $12

Any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Walter

Mostly curious. Completely understand costs and such. Wasn't sure if you wanted to just dump what you had.

Dropping the price a bit on these. Getting harder to find these unless you want to wait for the New Year to get more.

Amarillo - 10.3% AA $21 $11
Citra - 13.7% AA $19 $10
Simcoe - 14.6% AA $19 $10
Sorachi Ace - 14.1% AA $21 $11

Back