2011 oregon brewer's festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them!

Or, try the styles you like first, and then try a few ones that you might not like. We've gone to this fest the past three years and have a blast every time. The booklet they give you has a nice description of each beer and what to expect.

I'm more on the wine/cider world, and being a non beer drinker, I always find two or three that are really enjoyable.

Try to get there early in the day. Once 5pm happens, it gets crowded and lines get long.

A few years ago there was some deal where you pick up the tickets at some radio station. Does anyone know if this is special is going on this year? I can't seem to find any info on it.

I'm going this Saturday!

I'm intrigued by Dogfish's Black and Red which is a Raspberry Mint Imperial Stout. I just hope there's still a good selection by the time I get there. These events tend to run dry after a few days....

Back