20 Questions: Beer Edition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reno_eNVy said:
Ye Olde Timey style?

Question is too vague. Can you give me a year before which you consider to be "Olde"? Also, was the wording of your question supposed to indicate a particular geography as well?

Sorry for being pedantic, I just don't want anybody to be misled based on differing ideas of a subjective term.

emjay said:
Question is too vague. Can you give me a year before which you consider to be "Olde"? Also, was the wording of your question supposed to indicate a particular geography as well?

Sorry for being pedantic, I just don't want anybody to be misled based on differing ideas of a subjective term.

Goo....

Let's go with pre-industrial revolution (i.e. before people even knew what yeast was)

Originates from a non-Romance country?

(Romance in that the language spoken is derived from Latin, i.e., Spain, Italy, France, etc)

Reno_eNVy said:
Originates from a non-Romance country?

(Romance in that the language spoken is derived from Latin, i.e., Spain, Italy, France, etc)

Yes. (And I know what a Romance language is ;))

Latest posts

Back