• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 20 Gal Kettle - Concord

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinboyd

Reaction score
I've upgraded to an electric system, so I have no use for this kettle anymore. It's a 20 gallon/80 quart concord stock pot; one of the cheaper ones off ebay, however it's always been great to me.

Only the pot and the lid are included, it does not come with any hardware or fittings. There are no noticeable dents or digs. It does have your normal scratches and wear from everyday use, but no deep gouges or anything. It also needs to be cleaned.

I think I bought it for around $160. I'll let it go for $90, local pickup near the Madison, Wisconsin area. I will consider shipping it; buyer pays shipping costs. The shipping box is 28"x 28"x 26" at approximately 35-40ish pounds if you want to estimate shipping costs.

I'd also consider trading it for a good stainless center inlet pump too.

I don't have a chance to check this every day, so just know I will respond as soon as I am able.

Thank you.

file4-3.jpeg file5-3.jpeg file3-4.jpeg file2-4.jpeg file1-5.jpeg file4-3.jpeg file5-3.jpeg file3-4.jpeg file2-4.jpeg file1-5.jpeg file-7.jpeg

I'll consider offers as well.

Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to edit my original post.

The very last mark is at 18, but you'll notice there's still room above that top mark which fits an additional 2 gallons.

Latest posts

Back