• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (FLORIDA) SS BrewTech Mash Tun & Kettle - 20 Gallons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMCYoder

Reaction score
I purchased both of these in 2016, and with multiple moves/deployments since, I have only been able to use the Mash Tun once and never took the Kettle out of the wrapping. With another move coming up, I have decided to pass these on to someone who has more time and can put them to good use.

Both the MT and Kettle are 20 Gallons. The MT comes with a false bottom and sparge arm (Shown in photos). All accessories for connections are included.

Looking to sell them both for $400. Local pickup would be preferred for ease but can ship to a willing buyer for the exact cost.

66666187218__1E0F10C9-4EDA-4104-A07A-08213BB81205.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0286.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0289.jpg

This is still available. Looking to get this out of the garage before moving ASAP.

Back