• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 20# CO2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derekpc

Reaction score
Used 20# Co2 tank, the tank will need to be inspected as it is out of date asking $70. I would be open to trades as well. After checking the prices of shipping it probably won't be worth it to have this shipped! But if you really want it shipped I will send it out( it was going to cost 60ish to send it to Wisconsin!)

View attachment 1489771787277.jpg

Just FYI, as long as you ship it empty, there shouldnt be any restrictions on shipping it (some carriers might force you to do ground just to be on the safe side). If there is gas in it, I dont have a clue. The big obstacle for shipping will be price. Figure a minimum of $20 for a short trip and it will go up from there depending on where you are sending it.

Thanks for the Info! That being said It is empty so if someone wants to pay for the shipping I will send it out!

Back