• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California (2) SS brewtech 7gallon brewmaster edition conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have two brewmaster edition 7 gallon clinicals for sale.. I am upgrading my brewery to bigger batches finally and need to upgrade my fermenters as well.. These are in perfect condition and have some added upgrades to them. One of them started as the regular version but I completely upgraded everything over to the brew master edition so they are exactly the same(more expensive to do it that way but the brew master edition wasn't out at the time).

One of them has the leg extensions on it.. One has the heating element under the neoprene jacket that will come with it... They both have the upgraded stainless blow off tubes as well.

Not even sure what to ask... These things are $650/ea. The accessories for them added on another $150(not including the heater pad), so over $700 into them... I'll let them go for $550 each.

I also have the 10 gallon SS brewtech boil kettle all decked out as well as the false bottom and sparge arm.

Lots of interest but still available. I'm willing to ship but after the price of packaging materials and then the actual shipping, you probably wouldn't be saving too much.

Yeah still available.. Haven't bumped it up because i had beer in them.. They are both cleaned and ready to sell as of right now.. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Here's a pic of them for you guys. Please note, the controllers are not part of the package.. I am keeping those to use on the bigger conicals I will be getting after these are sold.

Both of these already have the whole setup(stainless coils, neoprene jackets, and one has a heater pad). All you need to buy is a controller and pump now if you want the automated chilling.

Pick up pending for the one with the heating pad possibly the one with leg extensions....if the wife doesn't kill me.

The one without legs is sold (sitting in my shed with a batch of ipa in it!) Srsly getting ready to pull the trigger on the second one!

Hey guys! Still have one of these left that I'm finally ready to part with. The one with the short legs is sold. The long legs is still available. Who needs ano awesome new fermenter?? Lol

Back