2 - (1/6) keg kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maseline_98

Reaction score
This is my first post and I'm a complete n00b...Sorry to the mods if this is not the place to put this.

What size kegerator do I need to have 2 (1/6) kegs and a 5 gal. co2 tank fit in it. I'm trying to convert a mini-fridge to fit as under cabinet for a bar are that I'm creating in my basement. I have not bought anything yet. Just trying to figure out what the best thing(s) are for my needs. I'm probably going to be buying a used fridge off of craigslist to try to keep costs down. Also...can somebody direct me to a conversion kit that I can use? I'm going to be drilling a hole in the top of the fridge and running the tubing up through the countertop(hopefully)...

Thanks in advice...

i have a sanyo branded refrigerator that does not have a freezer space. it's a 100% pure refrigerator.
pulled the shelves off of the door. I haven't done it, but you can drill a hole in the top if needed.
i fit 2 5gal kegs in it and the co2 tank, plus a few extra bottles of beer.
right now, i've got a temp controller on it and am using it to ferment and then lager an oktoberfest.

Back