2,000,000 Post Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah...never read them all. that makes sense :) i'll say may 30 @ 3:29pm...i doubt that was taken :mug:

Hows it going: Did you eat that burger? I am a new member and just cruising around the forum. We have a club in San Felipe, Baja Ca. App. 12 members, most of us are snowbirds so we are here app. sept to april. We were mostly intermediate brewers until we met Rollingman. He has been brewing all-grain for 10 years and has shared all of his great beer [three tap refer] plus his knowledge with the rest of us. Its been a great trip. This year the club made a portable brewery with wheels on it to move it to each casa. Donated and dumpster diving equipment made the system all-most free. Did I say dumpster diving. I meant that I an a Garbologist. Its amazing what people throw away. Anyway its a step-down system that uses 15 gallon kegs and a half of a stainless steel 55 gallon drum for the final boil. Do you make it out of R.I. ?With a handle like Baja Brewer you must love it down here.

LB: Thats not me, just something that makes me laugh. I'm actually looking to make a large system myself sometime soon (55 gal SS drum, etc.) My handle actually does have something to do with Baja, but more that I will be building a Baja VW beetle when I get the chance :D

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to go to introductions and introduce yourself. Then browse around. Just don't try and sell us all something right off the bat ;) :D Cheers :mug:

Hows it going: Did you eat that burger? I am a new member and just cruising around the forum. We have a club in San Felipe, Baja Ca. App. 12 members, most of us are snowbirds so we are here app. sept to april. We were mostly intermediate brewers until we met Rollingman. He has been brewing all-grain for 10 years and has shared all of his great beer [three tap refer] plus his knowledge with the rest of us. Its been a great trip. This year the club made a portable brewery with wheels on it to move it to each casa. Donated and dumpster diving equipment made the system all-most free. Did I say dumpster diving. I meant that I an a Garbologist. Its amazing what people throw away. Anyway its a step-down system that uses 15 gallon kegs and a half of a stainless steel 55 gallon drum for the final boil. Do you make it out of R.I. ?With a handle like Baja Brewer you must love it down here.

Back