1st Batch - Results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eighteez

Reaction score
On Sunday I drove home from an out of state trip (5hrs) and raced downstairs to grab my first finished homebrew out of the beer fridge and see if all the work had paid off...

It did. :mug:

:ban:

And there was much rejoicing. :fro:

I want to thank Revy and all of the others who assisted with the noob questions and the assists at different stages in this journey.

Some of you may remember the bottling with no bottle wand issue... It was exactly as you said, the carb may be a bit low, it is, but its still great tasting beer, carbed enough for my tastes (similar to what I get at my local microbrew restaurants) and I know the next batch will be better. (I used a wand)

Batch 1 was an Irish Red. In the bottle now is a Autumn Amber Ale. Bottling on the 17th is a Newcastle Brown clone, and we'll brew up our 4th batch, a Heffeweizen.

We're off to a great start. I couldn't be happier, and I owe you all big thanks.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Congratulations! - it took us 2 batches until we gave up on bottles and built the keezer. We LOVE our keezer! ENJOY!

Back