1L Swingtop Bottles in Vancouver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soma

Reaction score
A good friend of mine has 35 x 1L swingtop bottles, and would like to unload them to a homebrewer before he moves to europe. If you are interested in picking them up, drop me a line.

I don't have a photo, but they are the Howe Sound 1L bottles, so they can be capped or sealed with the swingtop. He'd sell the whole lot for $1/ea ($35) if you come pick them up.

Those 1L swingtops from Howe Sound are SOLID bottles, thick glass. Enjoyed a couple of their pumpkin ales this year in those bottles...very happy to have them around!

You can buy these direct from the brewery. Check prices with them.
Not trying to shoot down a sale here, but for anyone interested, or if these have already sold it is a place to get those 1L bottles. I use them all the time. Love bottling into only 23 bottles and done!

FYI Howe Sound brewery in Squamish sells the bottles used for 0.50$ each or new for 1$. Ive bought 6 doz in the last 2 months. Great bottles. Buy a doz and get a free box..ha. Great people in there, very helpful for the home brewers in the area..

edit....just realized how old this post is..oops

Back