• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

16CF Chest Freezer, Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyoder

Reaction score
Anyone in Boston (Jamaica Plain near Franklin Park) need a 16 cubic foot chest freezer for their beer-works? We're moving and can't take it with us. Pickup required, I'm not shipping this beast.

Runs well, clean, has 3 small tubing holes in the lid for distribution.

Here is a poor quality picture to persuade you...
freezer1.jpg

Asking $100 as that's what i've got in it... Act quick, otherwise it's heading to Craigslist.

Oooooooooooooooooh tempting. SWMBO is away right now, that would be a nice surprise for when she gets back hahaha.
How many cornies does that hold? Got a pic of the inside? Do you have a truck to deliver? I live in West Roxbury.

Hey Zeekage,

No truck, sorry.

Also, no pics of the inside since I'm out of the country right now. EDIT: FOUND A QUASI-INSIDE PIC
freezer2.jpg

The most i've ever had in it at one time: 20 lb CO2 tank, regulator, 4 way manifold, 3 5g cornies, 1 15.5g sanke, 20 32oz growlers, and had some room to spare. If i had to guess, it would hold maybe 8 cornies?

There is a shelf on one end for the cooling unit, say 12" high, 12" wide?

If you're really interested we can arrange a viewing or I can ask a friend to make measurements...

I am interested. I would need to find a friend with a truck and run it by SWMBO. I don't think finding someone with a truck will be too hard. I can let you know this evening if I think I can swing it. Sound good? I know coordinating moving is a royal pain in the rear. Are you liquidating any other brewing related stuff? Or are you keeping the hobby alive in NZ?

This evening is fine, this message shall serve as your tentative reservation. Good luck with SWMBO.... ;)

Keeping it alive, but not until we head back to the US in a couple months. All the other brewing equipment is already packed and waiting for our return!

If all the other inquiries fall through I am definatly interested ! Can pickup ! Have cash !

Hey everyone,

Looks like Zeekage secured approval. So, unless you see updates here, consider this beast gone.

Thanks for your interest!

Chesty McFreezy has been acquired. Thanks! It wasnt even a pain to get it out of your basement or into mine. Can't wait to have it up and running!

Back