160 qt aluminum pot on ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking at the picture and the only thing I see to get a size perspective is the pallet the boxes are sitting on. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I went back and checked his feed back. He has sold a lot of them and I dont see anybody complaining.

Wort*hog said:
Got it today. It's HUGE! 160 qt.

That's a great find Wort*hog! I may have to invest in one of these in the near future. Post a follow up if you can and let us know how it was to work with.

It is adequately thick, not thick like a high dollar commercial one but I'm satisfied.

Hi Wort*hog,

I just wanted to see how this pot is working out for you. Any issues or things I/others should take into consideration when getting one of these big pots?

Also, by chance do you know who the seller was for that pot? The ebay listings I'm seeing range from moderately more to significantly more than what you paid and they don't come with a strainer or lid.

Back