15% Off FULL Sacks Castle Malt from William's Brewing Supply (San Leandro CA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing huge, but I feel like this little shop doesn't get a lot of plugs here.
If you are local in the Bay Area, they have will call.
Deal expires tomorrow, so... not sure if it will help anyone too much!
Sacks end up starting at like $34 with deal.

https://www.williamsbrewing.com/Hom...Grain-Sugar/Castle-Malting-Base-Malt-In-Sacks

Williams will do orders will-call? I’ve ordered from them in the past and used to get their catalogs but I remember they used to say explicitly that they don’t offer pick ups. How do you order that way?

Williams will do orders will-call? I’ve ordered from them in the past and used to get their catalogs but I remember they used to say explicitly that they don’t offer pick ups. How do you order that way?
Right?!?!? I remember i was working in Sam Leandro... ordered like a $5 part, had to ship it...

They went to will call about a year or so ago. It is on their website.

Right?!?!? I remember i was working in Sam Leandro... ordered like a $5 part, had to ship it...

They went to will call about a year or so ago. It is on their website.
Awesome, thanks for posting about this! I see the will call option now on the checkout page. My local shop just closed down so its good to have another semi local option to go to. I’ve wanted to buy from Williams in the past but didn’t want to do shipping. MoreBeer is right down there too so I can do a two for one trip.

This is a nice deal. I bought 2 sacks of castle pilsner malt last year when they were about 20% off. I still have 1 left otherwise I would have picked up more. Williams' will call is awesome being local. They're my go to for yeast since they have so much turn over. The packs are always fresh compared to Morebeer down the street.

This is a nice deal. I bought 2 sacks of castle pilsner malt last year when they were about 20% off. I still have 1 left otherwise I would have picked up more. Williams' will call is awesome being local. They're my go to for yeast since they have so much turn over. The packs are always fresh compared to Morebeer down the street.
Right?? I visit the Concord Morebeer shop sometimes, but am always so disapointed in yeast dates. My LHBS where i am now gets a small shipment once a week. Always superfresh. I will pay the extra $1 or two for that!

Back