• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 lb dark amber malt UK fawcett malt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
hey all, i bought this in bulk group buy last november it is 15 lb sealed in 1lb vacuum bags. it is a dark (?) amber malt from thomas fawcett, great in british styles. i dont brew too many british styles and i was told this was going to be much lighter than it was. if you look up on their website it shows amber malt, which is much lighter than what i got. so i cant say for certain it is what i say it is, but it is what the sack said on it. i am looking to sell it to another homebrewer who brews more of these styles. the malt has been stored in the cool dark dry basement at my house, and it has been tightly sealed since i got it. asking 20 dollars just to get my money back not making any profit. i was trying to figure out brews to use it in but thats crazy haha, i got so much malt sitting around as it is and not enough time to brew. prefer local also, but id pay shipping if you throw in another 15 dollars or so.

photo.jpg

Back