• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 15 gallon brew pots, mash tuns, 5 gallon corney keg, 5 lb CO2 bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Set of 15 gallon Polar Ware stainless steel brew pots with false bottom. Great Shape. $350

12 gallon rectangular mash tuns with brand new hardware and digital thermometer. $50 each

10 gallon cylindrical cooler mash tun with brand new hardware and digital thermometer. $60

5 gallon corney keg. $45

5 lb CO2 tank brand new. $50

I am not wanting to ship any of these items at the moment. The mash tuns have brand new ss water supply hoses and voile sleeves. Each of the mash tuns have a voile cloth sleeve that goes over the water supply hose to help filter out smaller grain pieces. I got this idea from brew in a bag brewing and have never had a stuck sparge. I always get clear runnings from the first draw out of the mash tun. I have also added insulation to the top lids of the mash tuns.

I will also be happy to add a growler of beer for you from my keezer with any purchase. I have brand new 64 oz growlers I will add in for free.

058.jpg

059.jpg

057.jpg

061.jpg

060.jpg

Dang I would take your co2 tank and am in cedar rapids for class today but schedule is really tight. I'll be back in town in 2 weeks though in case you still have it. Pm me if you happen to be in cedar rapids today.

Thanks

I am happy to throw in a brand new 64 oz growler with cap and beer with any purchase. The money from the sale of any mash tun or the CO2 bottle is going to go to the local food bank.

marked down prices:

12 gallon rectangular coolers $40 (w/o digital thermometer)
10 gallon igloo cooler $50 (w/o digital thermometer)

I also have around 50 feet of 3/16 inch beverage tubing that I bought from McMaster that I would sell for $15.

Not sure whether to post here or on the other thread... But am interested in the 10 gal cylindrical tuns. Are there 2 different ones? The one pictured here is rubbermaid and the other is igloo.

Price(s) shipped to 68105? Or do you ever travel to Omaha...?

Not sure whether to post here or on the other thread... But am interested in the 10 gal cylindrical tuns. Are there 2 different ones? The one pictured here is rubbermaid and the other is igloo.

Price(s) shipped to 68105? Or do you ever travel to Omaha...?

I have a brand new ten gallon cooler with all new metal components and 2 voile liners to help with grain filtration as well as a ss hose braid. The cooler cost $42 brand new on amazon, the ball valve assembly and other pieces cost $33 and I ask for an extra $5 for the voile bag liners. Shipping your your zip would be $25. Look at the other posted thread to see a better picture of the cooler. I have also added insulation to the lid to help reduce heat loss.

Back