• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 15 gal Blichmann G1 eBIAB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh1275

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm finally cutting the cord and moving fully to the Picobrew Zymatic. I'm putting up my 15 gallon Blichmann G1 based eBIAB set up for sale. I pulled the electronics apart as part of a planned rebuild that never happened.

There are 3 major components for sale (all plus shipping) :

- Blichmann G1 15 gallon kettle, with permanently installed whirlpool (w/ 3 piece ball valve), punched for electric, and a temperature sensor. Lid is also drilled for recirculation. 2 camlock connectors are attached to the ball valves on the kettle. -SOLD

- Bayou classic 62 quart stainless steel basket ($50)

- Electronics for eBIAB set up ($125)
- 1 ea. Auber SYL 2352 PID
- 2 ea. Normal open switches
- 1 ea. blue illuminated push button switch
- 1 ea. red LED indicator
- 1 ea. yellow LED indicator
- 1 ea. contactor
- 1 ea. 40amp SSR with heat sink
- 1 ea. 30 amp outlet
- 1 ea. utility outlet
- 1 ea. 1.5" sensor (in addition to the one installed in the kettle) for recirculation operations
- 1/2" NPT stainless couplings (1 tee, 1 coupling, 1 nut)
- 24' 10 AWG 4 conductor rubberized cable
- 7.5' 10 AWG 3 conductor rubberized cable

If you buy the whole kit and caboodle, i'll sell it to you for $400. I'll be open to parting out the electronics if no one takes the package in a week.

Thanks
-Josh

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

Back