• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 15 Gal 3pot Direct-fire Stout system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_R

Reaction score
$800 for all three - you pick up.
$.50/mile delivered; mileage from Bucees in Warner Robins GA.
You pay shipping, but I'll ship them.

More (and better) pics to come. Fully
Functional system - just needs a rinse (stored in enclosed trailer for 3 years, clean). Alas I don't have the time or space to continue my beer journey at this time, so the boss wants it gone! Selling at ~half price.

15gal HLT, 15gal false bottom Mashtun, 15 gal BK. NOTE: The 15gals have more volume, there's just headspace for the boil. Additional hoses and fittings included if desired. Specs available here:
https://conical-fermenter.com/shop-brewing-equipment-12-18-gallons/
All the rest of my setup is for sale as well, here's a link to the regularly update Craigslist posts.

https://macon.craigslist.org/search...5&search_distance=60&userpostingid=7567646821
Ask as many questions as you would like 👍
PXL_20221214_190224383.MP.jpg
PXL_20221214_192448905.jpg
PXL_20221214_225146060.jpg
PXL_20221214_225229783.jpg
PXL_20221214_225127646.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see some more pics of these. Also, some info on the number of ports, locations, etc. for each kettle would be nice to know. Is that a false bottom on the left side of the picture? Do these come with valves?

I'd love to see some more pics of these. Also, some info on the number of ports, locations, etc. for each kettle would be nice to know. Is that a false bottom on the left side of the picture? Do these come with valves?
I'll get some pics out today. Yes, valves included. There is a false bottom for the MT.

I'll update the post with port # and locations when I update the pics 👍.

So the HLT has one port on the bottom center. MT (right side pic) has a top, right quarter "in" port and a bottom center out port. BK (center) has a offset straight port "in" and bottom center "out" port. All three have thermos installed.

Added pics of the FB and sparge arm. All valves are included. Let me know if you'd like any specific pics or details.

Brutus is gone (pumps and burners) but I've still got everything else

Latest posts

Back