• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 15 Gallon Stout Kettles HERMS single tier system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugHunter

Reaction score
I'm downsizing my brewing setup to focus more on microbiology research and am looking to sell my barely used 15 gallon tri-clamp system from Stout Kettles. The system was only used a handful of times before I got a job as a professional brewer and stopped having time to brew at home. There's no sense in a system this nice just gathering dust in my garage.

The vessels for this system were delivered by freight, so please consider this a sale for pick up or personal vehicle delivery within ~150 miles of La Crosse, WI (zip code 54601). I'm willing to do a meet and swap out to that distance, but can't travel much farther than that.

• Stout Kettles 15 Gallon Electric Hot Liquor Tank w/ HERMS coil (Vendor Item ID: HL15TW-RHC-SG-EL1-RF)
    15 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank with Thermowell, Raised HERMS Coil, Sight Glass, One Element Port, Recirculation Fitting, and Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)

• Stout Kettles 15 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle (Vendor Item ID: BK15TW-TI-SG-EL1)
    15 Gallon Brew Kettle with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 1 Element Port + 1" NSP adapter for electric elements, and Sanitary 3/4" ball valve. Kettle capacity is 16.25 gallons.

• Stout Kettles 15 Gallon Mash Tun w/ Bottom Outlet (Vendor Item ID: MT15TW-RF-BO)
    15 Gallon Mash Tun with Thermowell, Thermometer, Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet, False Bottom, and Sanitary 3/4" Ball Valve. The mash tun has also been layered with foil insulation to help further minimize heat loss and unless you're brewing in the dead of winter you'll have no trouble maintaining mash temperatures with this rig.

• Stout Kettles 10" Sparge Arm (Vendor Item ID: SP10SA)

The combined price for all of the kettles retails for $1,769 plus shipping and tax. Because it is polished, surface treated, and in new condition I’m looking to sell the lot for $1,500.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

sm_20160601_091907.jpg

sm_20160601_091609.jpg

sm_20160601_091549.jpg

sm_20160601_101325.jpg

sm_20160601_101831.jpg

sm_20160601_094745.jpg

Back