• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 15' 10/3 30A Extension cords or ebrew element cords

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
I have a few spare 15' 10/3 30A extension cords that I won't be using for my e panel build that can be used for connecting your panel to the wall receptacle or element cords between your panel and kettle. These are three wire SOOW type cord and have locking L6-30 male and female plugs on them. I also have a few male L6-30 plugs if you wanted to chop the cord down from 15', add a male plug, and use them for your elements. Might be able to dig up a standard L6-30 receptacle too if anyone needs one.

$30 for a cord plus $6 shipping and $7 for an extra male plug.

Thanks,
Walter

Our storage admin gets these a lot for the EMC server racks. Have about 6 in the garage and about 4 more at work. How are you shipping these if I may ask? Don't worry, I won't post mine until yours are gone.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back