12 Beers of Christmas 2021 Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being so late to get these out. I had some label issues and ended up having to print them out myself at home. Then I got sick earlier this week but they are all on there way as of today.

As long as there are no delays everyone should receive by Wed or Thur next week!

Sorry for being so late to get these out. I had some label issues and ended up having to print them out myself at home. Then I got sick earlier this week but they are all on there way as of today.

As long as there are no delays everyone should receive by Wed or Thur next week!

No wonder! life happens. Looking forward to trying it

Not in this year, but still have had every Cherry Dubbel for three rounds straight thanks to @j1laskey tossing one in an overly generous return to sender box.
63AF9B09-CC3C-4B55-8090-491F1B2CCE02.jpeg

I bottled my leftovers in bombers and they are super over carbonated. So hopefully it's not too bad for others.

I am the latest of all Late people on this one I vehemently apologize. Rest assured, the beers are bottles and are being packaged and shipped out today. I have all of the shipping labels printed and packaging ready to go. They will be late, but what you'll get will be tasty I think. Some nice candied ginger flavor rounding out a decently pleasant IPA. Not in time for Xmas but in time for new years.

I will start a new thread for 2022 hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I will post in this thread when it’s up and running if your interested in participating again. Thanks again to everyone who participated this past year. I’ve enjoyed all of the beers that I tried so far.

Just received the box from @jerbrew! I thought it was crazy showing up now, as it only has to go 2 hours to get to me, but the shipper played football with it and one of the bottles wasn't just broken, it was microscopic shards. Thank you for the Mikeller bonus beer!

Received Honey Ginger IPA from @jerbrew Fed Ex delivered the cold and it’s Friday so I figured why not! A little wild but very good. The ginger is well balanced in this one.

View attachment 755638
I hope not infected...better drink it fast. I candied the ginger so I don't think any critters would survive but could have been the bottling.

I hope they all made it to every ok. late but ok.

I have not received yet

Sadly, you are correct. Your box is sitting in my kitchen as it was returned to my address. It appears something went sideways and they gave up and gave it back. New label being printed as we speak and it will get out to you by the end of the week. Apologies for the delay. I hope my humble offering is worth the wait in the end.

Sadly, you are correct. Your box is sitting in my kitchen as it was returned to my address. It appears something went sideways and they gave up and gave it back. New label being printed as we speak and it will get out to you by the end of the week. Apologies for the delay. I hope my humble offering is worth the wait in the end.

No worries! My FedEx app showed the original label was created but said FedEx never received it 🤷‍♂️

I had one address say undeliverable and they charged me $18 to “correct” it. Which is confusing that they knew who it should go to but still charged me to fix the label.

UPS charged me twice for bad address surcharges, so I am glad I am not the only one that had shipping issues this year.

Back