• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100QT & 180QT Stock Pot Bulk Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've got a line on some nice large pots. They are brand new 18/8 stainless steel. 1mm minimum thickness and come with lids. If anyone is interested and within driving distance to Scranton, PA (2hrs north of Philly, 2hrs west of NYC), we can really cut down on shipping if we combine. Here is the pricing:

180 QT - $158.98
100 QT - $84.00
80 QT - Riveted handle and domed lid - 72.00
80 QT - non-Riveted handle and flat lid - 70.00
60 QT - Riveted handle and domed lid only - 62.00
50 QT - non-Riveted handle and flat lid Only - 55.00

Tri-Ply Bottom
80 QT - $169.00
50 QT- $129.00

I'm planning on 3 180 QTs myself. We'd need about 6-8 180s or 10-15 100s to fill a pallet.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Peace

are these from concord/ebay ?

I'm in NoVA and want maybe 1-2 180Qt, i really want a 220Qt though i'd emailed them asking if they're available but have not yet gotten a response.

are these from concord/ebay ?

I'm in NoVA and want maybe 1-2 180Qt, i really want a 220Qt though i'd emailed them asking if they're available but have not yet gotten a response.

Yes, these are from Concord. I've heard that they are really decent pots for the price and they have essentially given me wholesale prices. I've looked high and low and can't find anything close in price. Others here have been very happy with them.

Let me know what you think.

You have pics? I'm interested in 3 80qt pots. Would come pick them up

Single ply or the tri-ply? Here is pics of both.

Tri-ply on the left, single on the right.

80qttriply.jpg

80qt.jpg

I would be interested in a 100q for a Bk. Its actually kind of a good thing on your BK to not have tri ply right?

Shipping to 76134

Thanks

Hey all,
Just want to make it clear that in order to realize the savings in shipping, we need have have the pots freighted to a single location. What I am proposing in this thread is that they get shipped to me in Scranton, PA. I have a commercial shipping location and having a pallet of pots shipped to me should be very cheap. I'm guessing that it will add $10-$15 per pot. For those that have expressed an interest, I'd be happy to ship them on from my location, but that may negate any savings. Picking them up would be your best / cheapest option if you are within driving distance of Scranton. I can also store some of them for a little while if you can't pick them up immediately.

Otherwise, I'm really happy with the response to this thread. I think that we can plan on placing the order within the next few days.

Thanks to all. Hit me up with any ?s you have.

-Peace

Did anyone buying the 100qt decide where you are going to buy your false bottom and valves from? just wondering what size I'll need.

Count me in for two 100qt kettles. If I can fit a few in a Cessna172, I might fly down, or see about having it shipped to Hartford, CT. If anyone else from this area is in, maybe we could combine it.

Thanks!!!

Hey all. In taking a final tally. I will PM everyone who has posted to confirm. We should be able to get all of the sizes that have been requested. Anyone else looking to get in, let me know. Would like to get order in this week.

PMs sent. Again, anyone else that wants in on this should let me know. Looks like we are in pretty good shape with 20+ pots.

Thanks!!!

Wow that is CHEAP. Do you have any idea what the dimensions are on the 100qt models? I could be in for 3 if the size works out.

Edit: Nevermind. Once I figure in gas I'm not really saving a significant amount vs. ebay. Thanks for the great offer though!

PMs sent. Again, anyone else that wants in on this should let me know. Looks like we are in pretty good shape with 20+ pots.

Thanks!!!

i did not receive a PM. i'm very anxious to get in on this group buy so please don't forget about me!! 2 - 180 qt pots purty please :)

I'm interested if I'm not too late please . . .

I think you said there are 80Q standard bottom available, but I'm not sure the price on those? Depending price, I'd probably be interested in 2.

I'm in Allentown so pretty easy driving distance.

Thanks!

I'm interested if I'm not too late please . . .

I think you said there are 80Q standard bottom available, but I'm not sure the price on those? Depending price, I'd probably be interested in 2.

I'm in Allentown so pretty easy driving distance.

Thanks!

You're in. I sent a request for a price on the standard bottom 80Qts. I will let you know as soon as I hear.

Thanks!

Here is pricing for standard pots.

80 QT - Riveted handle and domed lid - 72.00
80 QT - non-Riveted handle and flat lid - 70.00

60 QT - Riveted handle and domed lid only - 62.00

50 QT - non-Riveted handle and flat lid Only - 55.00

If anyone didn't get a PM from me, just hit me up and let me know if you're still in. I still haven't heard back from a few of you. I'd like to get the order placed ASAP.

Thanks again!

Revised plan for me - count me in for only the following please:

QTY 1: 60 QT - Riveted handle and domed lid only - 62.00

PM'ing you as well. How will you be taking payment?
thanks

Back