• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri 10# pin lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe22

Reaction score
I have 10 pin lock kegs i would like to to sell because i am trying to weed out the pin locks from my set up. i will ship if the buyer wants to pay shipping. they were all holding pressure when i got done with them ,but you may want to by o-rings. i have 2 kinds cornelius and firestone. I wan't $45 for each of them. and i will take payment via pay pal . thanks for looking :drunk:

Where are you located? I'm in Kansas City and am interested in the pin lock corny kegs. How many of the 10 are corny?

I am by the higginsville I-70 and 13 hwy off ramp and i have 5 corny kegs.

Let me talk to my brewing partner. As for me I'm definitely interested. What's the difference between the corny and firestone kegs? I'd like to keep things simple and like you I don't want to have to change things up later.

Thank you.

well i will tell you the truth all i can tell is one is taller than the other and they take different o- rings to re-build . but the lid o-ring it is the same. so not much other wise if it would help i can give you my number vie pm tomorrow if thats ok

After talking to my brewing partner we're going to hold off on buying kegs for a while. Sorry, but good luck with selling them!

let me know your area code and how many you may want and i will look at shipping

How much to ship one corney to 49441

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

I just read this again and when I initially read where it says "10# pin locks" I took that to mean 10 gallon cornies but now I think you meant you had a quantity of 10 cornies for sale. What size are these cornies? Thanks

sorry , they are 5 gallon kegs.

ok shipping for these zip codes: 49441=$15 , 19805=$16 , 61853=$18 i looked for the lowest price and it was ups ground

i have 7 left and i am going to re post them for $35 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back