10% off BottleMark Custom Caps 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BottleMark

Reaction score
Hurry: offer expires November 1!

HBTSpecialOffer201410.png

WHO WE ARE:
BottleMark was designed by homebrewers for homebrewers. We wanted our own custom bottle caps to keep our batches straight, and so we became the first and best makers of digitally printed caps. That means you get low prices, no minimum orders, no design restrictions, and an easy-to-use online design tool.

WHAT'S THE DEAL:
To celebrate Oktoberfest, we’re offering HBT members 10% off everything. We’ve lowered our lower than low prices just for you. There’s no catch: create any design, order any quantity, and get those bottles ready for the best crowns in town.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Post to this thread to receive a PM with your 10% off coupon code.
2. Design and order your caps at BottleMark.com
3. Enter your code at checkout
4. Cap your batch in style!

Offer good through November 1, 2014.

I've ordered from Bottle Mark before - great quality. Can't wait to order again!

These people are awesome! I ordered on Tuesday, received by Friday. I don't even know how that is possible. Thanks for the great deal!

Just in time to plan a couple batches for Christmas presents!

Thanks, everyone loves the Naked Cat Brewery caps. The new one of Tobias licking his nether region will be a hit too.

Picture1.png

!cid_64D968ED-C0E8-4686-8DA0-2068AFDFDAA3@gateway_2wire.jpg

Fast shipping!! Thanks again! :)

Thank you!

Right now's a good time to order: we've got the sale on and have really fast turnaround. We're trying to keep it fast, of course, but we'll probably start to get bogged down in holiday orders before too long.

Quick reminder: this is the last week for the coupon code. It'll expire Nov 1.

(I don't do my Christmas shopping this early either, but if you are thinking bottle caps for Christmas, now is a good time.)

Oh, and if you would like any design assistance, shoot us an email; we can help with that, too.

Back