• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gallon single teir 50amp

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Gauging interest..

Im not 100% sure i wanna sell.. But its to help buy a new house..

Located in grand rapids michigan.. Not willing to ship or break up

50amp bcbs controlled 10 gallon herms
System

96% stainless steel

100% TIG welded and the 4% that isnt stainless is high temp silicone hose

I believe i have roughly $4k into this probably a little more.. No clue where to start..id hate to lose money but would listen to what people thought.. Jus quick searches show similar systems for 3500+ without a controller and not electric

Its mirror finished and ive only made 100 gallons on it since completing it..

Plate chiller.. Dual pump.. Controller.. 25' 50amp extension cord

Also have left over steel and a sketch to make a stand for the controller

Please leave feedback and interest on here

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445460385.819500.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445460304.799971.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 328
Nice setup, it's definitely worth 4k - it's just the cost/problem of someone getting it back home :cross:

I would be interested in your pumps. I am heading to Kalamazoo tomorrow until Sunday. Are you willing to part them out? If so, what brand are they, and 120 or 240?

$3800 is an absolute bargain. Hell if the control panel is anything like the electric brewery edition that's worth over half the cost alone.

People have asked for additional pics.. Original was still in build phase..

Pumps have purge valves for priming

Plate chiller was mounted and has a digital thermometer for knock out *there is a 4th pid for this i jus never hooked it up*

False bottom and detachable sparge arm

300 micron stainless hop spider.

Back