• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alabama 10 Gallon Electric Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomadicprs

Reaction score
Lifestyle changes are needed so I'm selling my electric brew system. Its based on the Kal Electric Brewery but not everything is exactly the same.

http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/

The panel is very similar but I never hooked up the volt and amp meters, slightly different controllers and heat sinks were used. 30Amp Setup.

I used 16 gallon bayou classic pots to try and cut down on the costs.

Also will be selling the upright freezer and 4 tap kegerator with temperature controller and 6 ball lock kegs. Would like to sell all as one package if possible to make it easier on me.

Everything in the picture is for sale, would like to sell as a complete package. Wort chillers, pumps, hoses, fermenting buckets, kegs, kegerator.

$4000 OBO. Will consider parting things out if the control box gets sold first.

Control Box: $999 you can buy a built one for around 1500.

Kettles:
HLT: 400
Boil: 400
Mash: 300

Also not seen in the picture is a grain mill and grain mill stand.

Location Mobile, AL

q9R44

pDBJ7kd.jpg

Looks like a nice set up. I believe the forum rules require a price be posted?
You may have better luck parting it out.

I'm interested in the pumps, chiller, quick disconnect fittings and maybe herms coil if it'll fit in a keggle.

Pumps are 150 a piece new. I'd sell the pumps with the hardware they have, quick disconnects and ball valves for 250 or so . The plate chiller with the fittings, temp gauge I'd do for probably 100 or so. The copper immersion chiller i'd sell for 30.

All the stainless fittings on this brewery have quick disconnects etc.

The herms coil its is attached in the HLT with compression fittings not sure i'd want to separate that from the kettle.

schmidling malt mill. Would have to look up shipping based on zip but for the mill, probably, $120.

Kettles, pumps, hoses and panel all sold to a good home!

Still for sale:
Kegerator
Kegs
Fermenter Buckets
Plate Chiller
Immersion Chiller
Malt Mill Grain Mill

Back