• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 10 gallon corny keg set up for pressurized fermentation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest? This is a great setup for fermentation. You can ferment without the possibility of oxygen getting in, and you can transfer very easily to another corny keg. When doing so, I like to fill up the receiving keg with water and push it all out so there is no oxygen left. This allows for completely oxygen free racking of the beer. In addition, you can ferment under pressure if you wish, which can help the beer to finish fermentation earlier, and be carbonated when done!!

I'll also include a jumper tube, which has a liquid ball lock connector on each end, for racking.

Just trying to help here, but your price is probably a bit too high which is why you aren't getting any bites.

Really? I thought used 10 gallon cornies went for ~$200? I'm including on top of that a stainless thermowell, an extra lid, a spunding valve, and the cask widge floating dip tube...

What would you say a fair price would be?

I just bought 4 for $150 twp were defective and i am receiving a refund

I would buy yours but i want to keg in it for a fridge to serve out of it so i dont want all the extras

Back