• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon Cooler System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiblerjd

Reaction score
No idea what this is worth on the used market so make me an offer. I'm located in Ballston Spa NY 12020. One is a mash tun with stainless false bottom. Both have stainless ball valves and barbs and both have stainless bulk heads for thermometers. Swagelok fitting on the false bottom make it very easy to remove for cleaning and makes a leak tight connection. These are in great shape I just recently upgraded to electric and no longer need these.

I have an almost brand new brubuilt kettle and camp chef burner that i would be willing to sell as well but I'm kind of considering it for outdoor cooking. Shoot me a message if you are interested will to drive a moderate distance to meet you somewhere to exchange.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 36
As per forum rules you need a price...congrats on the upgrade to electric! Just did it myself a year ago and wouldn’t go any other way.

Thanks Sammy totally didn’t know that was a rule. Let’s start at $300 anyone can make me an offer from there

Still available if anyone is looking. Like i said I'm willing to drive a moderate distance to meet you somewhere.

Latest posts

Back