• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 10 Gallon Brewing System $1,250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llama_boy

Reaction score
Now $950 for the complete system and willing to part out and ship, see next post for details.

I'm selling my current 10 Gallon Brewhouse to help fund the purchase of a 1BBL system.

Whats included:
  • Brewing sculpture made of thick wall 1.5" mild steel tube
  • Brew Kettle; converted keg with stainless/latex pickup tube and additional port for whirl pooling (one fitting is welded and the other is weldless)
  • Mash Tun; 10 Gallon converted Gott cooler with stainless false bottom
  • HLT; 9 Gallon stainless pot with stainless pickup tube crafted to pickup every last drop
  • Camlock quick connect fittings on all kettles
  • (2) latex hoses with Camlock quick connect fittings
  • March 815 pump with Camlock quick connect fittings
  • 3 piece stainless valves
  • 2 10" low pressure banjo burners
  • All necessary gas plumbing with valves for adjusting flames including future 3rd burner for Mash Tun

It been a great system for brewing 10 Gallons. With the volumes of kettles/tun you can brew a maximum of ~1.070 gravity at 10 gallons (75% efficiency). If you are brewing less volume the sky is the limit. The stand has bolts as feet that allow it to be adjusted for level. You could sand and paint it to make it pretty but as-is it will survive a nuclear attack while making 10 gallons of great beer.

I'm not even going to try to ship this so please be prepared to pick it up in lovely Evergreen, CO. Also I'm not interested in parting it out. The first $1,250 takes it all and puts me a little closer to my 1BBL upgrade.

Thanks for looking.

Dustin

Brewhouse
IMG_20140708_172330.jpg

Connections
IMG_20140708_172423.jpg

Mash Tun
IMG_20140708_172358.jpg

Brew Kettle
IMG_20140708_172346.jpg

HLT
IMG_20140708_172410.jpg

I have the new system on order so I need to get the 10 gallon system sold. The price is now $950 for the complete system.

If you are interested in just one component I will entertain offers. If the individual components need to be shipped I will take them to a local mailing store and charge the actual expense back to you, just tell me how you would like it shipped.

Thanks

Does this mean you are willing to part out camlocks and hoses? If so I'm very interested can I get a list of the parts with pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Does this mean you are willing to part out camlocks and hoses? If so I'm very interested can I get a list of the parts with pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

There are (4) lengths of hose (3', 5', 8' & 11'). It is 1/2" inside diameter silicon.
(6) female camlocks (2 have 1/2" MPT and 4 have 1/2" FPT)
(8) male camlocks all with 1/2" MPT

I see online that the female camlocks are $5.75/ea, the males are $3.75/ea and the hose is ~$2.20/ft for a total of ~$118.00. I'll take $75 for the lot.

How much for the mash tun?

Washoe

$75 for the cooler and the false bottom. NorthernBrewer is asking $100 for the cooler and ~$45 for the false bottom. However it would probably cost a small fortune to ship..

The camlock would not come with the mash tun because it is being sold in with the other fittings and hoses.

Back