• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gal Igloo Mash Tun - Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texwake

Reaction score
Looking for a 10 Gallon Igloo mash tun w/ false bottom, clean. Trying not to break the bank. Let me know if your around the Houston area and want to part with yours.

Thanks!

I thought the same. Then I looked up individual parts. Cost the same or more to build. Theirs come preassembled. I have no regrets about buying mine.

Hmmm. OK. Not a bad idea. Do how do you like their false bottom? Any issues of stuck sparges?

haven't had a stuck sparge yet. I did have to shorten the silicon tube to get the false bottom to center but I only took off a little over a 1/4". I spent a little extra and got cam locks but you can thread a hose barb right into the ball valve.

Back