• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10 gal corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddrrseio

Reaction score
12 available for $150 each. pressure tested

available in santa rosa. delivery may be arranged within a few hours for a large enough sale.

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

Yes i will cover shipping buts lets do 4 instead of 5 send me a quote and payment instructions in a pm, I will pay same day

It's about $70 to ship four containers in one cardboard box to 55808. The cost of the materials was NOT included.

It's about $80 to ship four containers in one cardboard box via FedEx ground to 01864. The cost of the materials was NOT included.

So i papal you $700 friends and family for 4 shipped gives you $30 for boxes ? Pm me your paypal

hey- im up here in SF. i'll take two, maybe more. cash, can pick up anytime.

12 available for $150 each. pressure tested

available in santa rosa. delivery may be arranged within a few hours for a large enough sale.

are these gone? sent you a PM. im in SF. can pick up a couple whenever convenient. just waiting to hear from you.

thx

I bought four, i think two may have been picked up locally there should be some left

hope so. sent seller a PM but havent heard back. not really sure what to do at this point. looked on craigslist, didnt see them there so hopefully theres still a few available......

2 of the 4 i purchased were patched welded with non sanitary welds and theres rust on the inside and out on the weld soooo......

2 of the 4 i purchased were patched welded with non sanitary welds and theres rust on the inside and out on the weld soooo......

Dear Adam:

We are very sorry and concerned that any of the items supplied were not up to par. As requested, please send photos of the concerning weld spots and the rust and, upon receipt of the photo proof, will offer you the following solution:

1. Full refund of the product ($150 ea) and shipping and handling ($25 ea) for a total of $350.00 via PayPal within 24 hours of proof.

Please submit the photos and we will expedite the refund.

Sincerely,

Alan D Bosch

hope so. sent seller a PM but havent heard back. not really sure what to do at this point. looked on craigslist, didnt see them there so hopefully theres still a few available......

Sorry about the delayed response!!We are reassessing our own needs and what of the balance we want to keep. I can have an answer for you by next Tuesday, June 20th.

Back