10 gal cornelius dimensions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeftyMcGee

Reaction score
What are the dimensions of a 10 gallon cornelius keg? I am looking at purchasing one with a missing dip tube and pressure release valve. Will 5 gallon replacement parts work?

I saw a few of these this past weekend (Southern California Homebrew Festival) sitting right next to some 5 gallon kegs, and they all appeared to be the same height. Not very scientific or precise, I know! But at a casual glance, they looked to be the same.

The 10 gallon are roughly 25" tall and about a 11 1/2 -12" width. From the floor to where the dip tube would go is about 23 1/2". I will pull mine apart today and can give more details if no one has done so later.

The dip tupe on my 5 gallon keg is around 23 1/2 inches. I am thinking I can just put a 5 gallon dip tube in the 10 gallon keg. Has anyone tried this?

Did you ever try a 5 gallon dip tube in a 10 gallon keg? I'm curious if this would work or not.

:mug:

The dip tupe on my 5 gallon keg is around 23 1/2 inches. I am thinking I can just put a 5 gallon dip tube in the 10 gallon keg. Has anyone tried this?

Back