10/9 - Happy Birthday John!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7oNr7tP.jpg

I will keep that in mind. Before Dave LIF is over you may not even need to look in a reflection. Nomsayin?
Really looking forward to stacking you up...
Readthis_zps261d3b11.jpg

except for penis length, falling short there but that's not my fault. It's the jeanetics

And why the **** are you still awake? It's 7:45 out there.

BAHAHAHA **** YOU PITTSBURGH. PIECE OF **** FAKE FANS. GO HOME LOSERS.

My friend Shawn was on a mission tonight to get to 1000 unique check-ins on Untappd, and we got there in fairly good style.

Grassroots Arctic Saison and Deschutes Fresh Squeezed were both quite excellent for their respective styles. The Biere Trois Dames "Grande Dame" had a very nice raspberry jam + balsamic vinegar thing going on if you like sweet/sour contrasts. I had an H.Upmann Legacy 2008 cigar and that was quite enough for the evening. All in all a pretty decent Wednesday (I refuse to call it by that insipid nickname that dovetails with a stupid commercial/Youtube video).

How's
My friend Shawn was on a mission tonight to get to 1000 unique check-ins on Untappd, and we got there in fairly good style.

Grassroots Arctic Saison and Deschutes Fresh Squeezed were both quite excellent for their respective styles. The Biere Trois Dames "Grande Dame" had a very nice raspberry jam + balsamic vinegar thing going on if you like sweet/sour contrasts. I had an H.Upmann Legacy 2008 cigar and that was quite enough for the evening. All in all a pretty decent Wednesday (I refuse to call it by that insipid nickname that dovetails with a stupid commercial/Youtube video).
the fresh squeezed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back