• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 1-Gallon Brewers: Take My Siphonless Glass Little Big Mouth Bubblers (3)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexKay

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 3 siphonless glass little big mouth bubblers (NB link). They hold ~1.4 gallons and retail for ~$20 each. I only use plastic after #4 shattered in my hands for no reason. If you have a higher tolerance for danger than I do, they're yours, free for the pick-up from South Bend, IN. Absolutely won't ship. Welcome to have some homebrew when you stop by.

I have 3 siphonless glass little big mouth bubblers (NB link). They hold ~1.4 gallons and retail for ~$20 each. I only use plastic after #4 shattered in my hands for no reason. If you have a higher tolerance for danger than I do, they're yours, free for the pick-up from South Bend, IN. Absolutely won't ship. Welcome to have some homebrew when you stop by.
Are they the ones with the spigot? I had two of them as well as two non-spigot ones, but one of the ones with the spigot cracked around where they drilled the hole for the spigot. Never have had an issue with the other two.

I mostly do 3 to 3.5 gallon batches, but I do love those LBMB's for smaller 1.25 gallon batches.

Are they the ones with the spigot? I had two of them as well as two non-spigot ones, but one of the ones with the spigot cracked around where they drilled the hole for the spigot. Never have had an issue with the other two.

I mostly do 3 to 3.5 gallon batches, but I do love those LBMB's for smaller 1.25 gallon batches.
Yes, plastic spigots on all 3.

Back