1 bbl brew day on Twitter.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Beermaker! We're practically doing the same things, except you're brewing way more often than I am. My assistant is younger, too. I got the plugging/chilling situation sorted (finally) by modifying how I was using a steel wool pad and using hop bags. Last couple brews went without a hitch. Damn, $2,000 for a state license? Crikey. I originally was going to be doing only bottling but the logistics, time commitment and the space requirements convinced me to go keg only much easier process-wise. I'm also naturally carbing in the kegs instead of force carbing. When did you get licensed? What are you doing for distribution, etc?

License? We dont need no stinking license. I am still working through the last bit of that. Its a nightmare in Texas. Feds are ok, but state sux. I have 2 local distributers fighting for my business here. I love it. The idea of a nanobrewwery here in Beaumont is inviting to the local govt.

Back