• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1.5" tri clamp ball valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropicpine

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I had hoped this was going to be more useful to my home brewing but as my equipment came together it turned out to not be as useful as I had imagined it to be. This valve has been used about six times. Each time the valve was used it was dismantled, cleaned and reassembled. The only wear marks are on the outside from disassembly & reassembly but these wear marks will not affect sanitation in any way. Lastly, note that the ball in the valve opens 180°. On the plus side you can open all 3 ports at once. On the minus side you will not be able to change the position of the valve without all three ports being open at once. For this reason I am including one stainless steel cap, silicone gasket and clamp.

Price $30 + shipping (firm)
The valve, accessories & packaging weigh just under 5 lbs
16385051804338847750287692498684.jpg

It seems from the written description to be a "T" valve but probably good to get confirmation from the seller.

It seems from the written description to be a "T" valve but probably good to get confirmation from the seller.

That's what I was thinking and I think I understand what he means when he mentions 180 degree. My current T valve is able to be rotated fully around, allowing me to switch from one side to another without allowing the third side to flow.

Is this an L or a T three way valve?
3 way / T.

The ball will rotate 360°.

My need was to have ports at top, bottom & side and then be able to switch from top/side to bottom/side without allowing wert at boiling temperature to flow from top to bottom.

Thanks for asking. I'll update my post to clarify.

Last edited:
Back