• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.5 Gallon Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordb48

Reaction score
Looking for a handful of 1.5 Gallon kegs. Anything under 14 inches tall that can be used in a Kegerator.

Good luck - I've personally never seen a used 1.5 gallon keg for sale - I will eventually suck it up and buy a new one myself for cider.

This isnt what youre asking for but I know used ones are so incredibly hard to come-by: https://www.morebeer.com/products/torpedo-ball-lock-kegs.html#

Great quality and price. Best of luck finding some cheaper used ones though!
Yeah that's actually the first place I found them.
Good luck - I've personally never seen a used 1.5 gallon keg for sale - I will eventually suck it up and buy a new one myself for cider.

Yeah, I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and get them new. I mean it's not much more than a refurbished 5gal corney keg.

Does anyone know what type of hook up the edge star system uses?

Back