🔥NEW PRODUCT Giveaway🔥 - Inkbird Laser Thermometer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
❗G I V E A W A Y C L O S E D❗

Thank you everyone who entered. Congratulations to our winners @mhurt & @Nate R to win the Inkbird INK-IFT01 Infrared Thermometer Gun. . Please PM me to claim your prize. 🥳

If you are not the lucky ones, dont fret... We offer 30% OFF discount at the moment. 15% OFF promo code+15% OFF page coupon
🇺🇸 NITB7V3Q https://amzn.to/30bGgz4

-----------------------------------------------------------------

🔥INKBIRD LASER THERMOMETER GUN IN STOCK AGAIN🔥
:bigmug: Hey everyone! It is time to do another giveaway and we are giving away our NEW PRODUCT Inkbird infrared thermometer gun. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway.
❗ Only available for residents based in the USA ❗ (Canada store is still out of stock, sorry guys)

> Like this thread and follow @inkbird on HBT
> Add the item to your wishlist on Amazon. Please comment with a screenshot after adding to wishlist.
> We will randomly pick up TWO winners on March 12.

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; water temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount on this new product. 15% OFF promo + 15% OFF page coupon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for the support!
❤️

1614937456904.png

Last edited:
:bigmug: Hey everyone! It is time to do another giveaway and we are giving away our NEW PRODUCT Inkbird infrared thermometer gun. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway.
❗ Only available for residents based in the USA ❗ (Canada store is still out of stock, sorry guys)

> Add the item to your wishlist on Amazon. Please comment with a screenshot after adding to wishlist.

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; water temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount on this new product. 15% OFF promo + 15% OFF page coupon.

❤️

View attachment 721001
This would be a great add-on for my brew sessions.
1615037436935.png

Would love this addition to my Inkbird products

Attachments

• 75FED84C-7448-4D68-92CC-31FE09D43D7D.jpeg
    75FED84C-7448-4D68-92CC-31FE09D43D7D.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 7
Not only is it good for checking the BBQ temp, but it makes a good dog toy too. I'm in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-134019_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-134019_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 7
15% off on top of discount code. Forget the contest, just take my money... I needed one of these things anyway.

tmpthng.JPG

Thanks inkbird. I already have one of these and it's a great product. I use it to check the temperature of the boil and the mash. Works great!

❤️

View attachment 721001
1615125328238.png

Back