🔥New Product Giveaway🔥 - Inkbird Infrared Thermometer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20210117-063552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nice prize!

I’m in from Canada. Thanks!

Attachments

• D46A555D-B3E8-49CB-B646-0369ED6F850B.png
    D46A555D-B3E8-49CB-B646-0369ED6F850B.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 8
Got mine today, and it's a solid piece of engineering. Hefty, well-made, with a great display and bright laser dot. Quick read, comes with a 9v battery and instruction sheet including an emissivity chart... well worth the price, even better at 15% off, even EVEN better at 27% off!!! Good job @inkbird !

This should last a long time, and now my wife can have her kitchen infrared thermo back.

:bigmug: Another Inkbird new product just hit the shelves! We are giving away the Inkbird INK-IFT01 Infrared Thermometer Gun.
It would be a good choice for checking the fermentation temperatures. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway. :mug:

- Like this thread, and please add the item to cart on Amazon then comment with a screenshot of your cart. (It helps move the product up the list on Amazon, thank you) Please check the product link below. We will randomly pick up 2 winners on Jan 22nd. One from the USA and one from Canada.

❗ This one is only available for residents based in the USA and Canada ❗

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; liquid temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.

If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount at the moment on this new product. Check the box in the product link for 15% OFF plus another 15% OFF promo code
🇺🇸
2DXZXGH6 https://amzn.to/38ECDGP
🇨🇦
PC6DOVSI https://amzn.to/3oHdv7Q

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for the support!
❤️

View attachment 714448

I have always wanted one of these! Thanks Ink Bird!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-093614_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-093614_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 6
Screenshot (45).png

I know I'm quite new to this forum but thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway. This would absolutely help me with nailing meat temps and finally be able to temper chocolate correctly. Just in time for the dinner I have planned for Valentine's Day!

:bigmug: Another Inkbird new product just hit the shelves! We are giving away the Inkbird INK-IFT01 Infrared Thermometer Gun.
It would be a good choice for checking the fermentation temperatures. Please follow the rules to join in the giveaway. :mug:

- Like this thread, and please add the item to cart on Amazon then comment with a screenshot of your cart. (It helps move the product up the list on Amazon, thank you) Please check the product link below. We will randomly pick up 2 winners on Jan 22nd. One from the USA and one from Canada.

*Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1112°F (-50°C - 600°C) without ever needing to come in contact.
*Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; internal electronic components; liquid temperatures; or reptile enclosures etc.
*Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.

If you don't want to wait for the end of the contest. We offer 30% OFF discount at the moment on this new product. Check the box in the product link for 15% OFF plus another 15% OFF promo code
🇺🇸
🇨🇦

❤️

View attachment 714448
Another great Inkbird product count me in , thanks inkbird

Awesome, I could definitely use one of these. (Canada). Happy to do a video review as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 7.45.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 7.45.37 AM.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm In! Thanks as always Inkbird! I've been wanting one of these for SOO many different projects.
Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 10.24.02 AM.png

🇺🇸
🇨🇦

Latest posts

Back