Hey, good people...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hi" to folks around here... I'm a newbie homebrewer, actually made my first batch yesterday (seeing the fermentation begin made me very proud). I'm usually not shy about voicing my opinions, but since I'm still almost-a-virgin here, I'll probably be lurking mostly on the sidelines for now... anywho, looks like a great community so far.

Thanks, Dude.

Incidentally, is there anybody else out there from the Western MA area? I've heard rumors of a Berkshire Homebrew club of some kind, but have not been able to locate any members.

the_bird said:
Just wanted to say "hi" to folks around here... I'm a newbie homebrewer, actually made my first batch yesterday (seeing the fermentation begin made me very proud). I'm usually not shy about voicing my opinions, but since I'm still almost-a-virgin here, I'll probably be lurking mostly on the sidelines for now... anywho, looks like a great community so far.

Shyeah, right. Good thing you stayed a "lurker".

the_bird said:

ummmmmmmm... wtf? LOL

Oh great, see what you did? You've got me typing like an IMing 12 year old.

OMG WTF!!!1!

Before I saw the date, I thought it was a test and you were going to ask if you killed your yeast :)

the_bird said:

From this to an EAC you must be so proud of your progress. :tank:

Soulive21 said:
Same here. 10k+ posts in about 1.5 years...:eek:

Yeah, I saw that also. I thought I have been a post whore at just over 300 in a month, and that will only put me in the neighborhood of 5k.

I thought there used to be an "average post per day" counter in our profiles. I did some math anyways, and you average about 19 posts every day. Every. Single. Day.

It's funny, you've been here a month longer than me and I think that I post quite a but... yet, you have almost triple my posts. Amazing

the_bird said:
Welcome to HBT! :mug:
Well at least you know you didn't kill your yeast.
Use the 123 method.
If we want your opinion we will give it to you.

Latest posts

Back