Camlock to Ball Lock Post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I was curious if anyone had a good use for such and fitting so I made 100 of them. It's a part of my "build it and they will come" style of R&D.

CamToBall-2T.jpg

Hooking my chugger pump up to my tap lines to push BLC through. Then I also realized that I also have a female camlock on my slop sink faucet so I can blast clean my portable picnic lines with this also.

Cool, I've got a couple picnic taps that are barbed only so this will allow me to clean them. Do you by chance have any left hand 1/4" NPT nipples for regulators?

I would buy 1.5" Tri Clover to ball lock (gas) fittings, with poppit if you are looking for something else to design.

looks like a good idea, i'll try one out.

I have a few of your ball lock to ball lock adapters so i'd like to set it up to pump cleaner from a bucket through the tap line, out the one faucet post (remove the faucet) back into another faucet post down the line, through the ball lock to ball lock adapter and out another faucet post..... drawing might make more sense. Suggestions on going tap faucet post to faucet post.... my crappy picture only shows three faucets but in reality I have 4

blackpipe-draft-towers-nofaucet-010.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested. I currently have three taps though. Is there a way I could have them all have solution go through at once or would it have to be individual?

looks like a good idea, i'll try one out.

I have a few of your ball lock to ball lock adapters so i'd like to set it up to pump cleaner from a bucket through the tap line, out the one faucet post (remove the faucet) back into another faucet post down the line, through the ball lock to ball lock adapter and out another faucet post..... drawing might make more sense. Suggestions on going tap faucet post to faucet post.... my crappy picture only shows three faucets but in reality I have 4

I did this using 425 perlicks and the cleaning adapters. What faucets you have?

I'll be getting one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back