Forget homebrewer_99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
Wasn't Dude at the Green Bay game this past weekend? Is he still in WI? Do they even have the internet up there yet?

I got a friend who lives about 50 mi south of Green Bay and no, they don't have the internets there yet.

SwAMi75 said:
I assumed he was moving into the new digs........haven't heard from him in a while myself, though.
"The curse of the HBT Moderator.... Heed my words, NEVER become a mod on here....(Imagine the lightening and thunderstrike at this point)....(and then my twisted face grimacing at you with the horror of the curse)".

Alternatively Dude may just be busy with the new house as you said.:D

Why do I have this sudden urge to up and down the East coast and start punching people in the nut sack?

Is he still in WI? Do they even have the internet up there yet?

Of course they do. But it's November, so it's frozen. Duh.

/Ding Dong
SWMBO: Hey you drunk, step away from the mash tun and answer the door!
HBTdrunk _01: (opens door) Hello?
Pumbaa: Hi there (super nut sack punch of steel delivered)
HBTdrunk_01 : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF DAH (colapses and closes door)
SWMBO: Who was it?
HBTdrunk_01: (in a saprano high pitched voice) Not sure, might have been Pumbaa.

SwAMi75 said:
I assumed he was moving into the new digs........haven't heard from him in a while myself, though.

I have been waiting to see him on the board for a while now too. Was hoping he pop up soon, I have some beer here for him and want to send it as a house warming gift! I am sure it must be stressful with the moving and all.

I'm still dissapointed that the Dude never defended his Brett's crappiness in a totally unrelated thread. So much for ignorantly falling into a internet-anonyimity trap. :D (......more chum....more chum......we'll get a bite....)

Back