• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White Labs Vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who is willing to send me empty (or full! ;)) White Labs vials with caps. I have a few but am needing more in order to send yeast to multiple HBT members. Will accept as many as your willing to send. PM me for details. Cheers!

whitelabs_bottles.png

Why are you sending vials instead of plates, stabs, or dry stocks? I suppose it's nice to send your friends "pitchable" quantities, but it's also smart to teach a man to fish.

Why are you sending vials instead of plates, stabs, or dry stocks? I suppose it's nice to send your friends "pitchable" quantities, but it's also smart to teach a man to fish.

Not there yet and quite frankly am not interested in that right now.

I think you're better off ordering 30 from Amazon for under $1/ea shipped (Might even find them cheaper). You'll end up spending more in shipping one or two unless someone has a TON of them. I'd suspect if they did, they would probably redeem them for yeast or have a use for them.

Muahaa! My Isla Negra is in Western WA. But...I'll be there in November, and I wonder if I could take some hops with me to offset the cost...

Is that a photo of how you store your vials? I want to see that actually.
What yeast are you sending to HBT members man?

I may have a few to spare, I'll search my drawers.

Is that a photo of how you store your vials? I want to see that actually.
What yeast are you sending to HBT members man?

I may have a few to spare, I'll search my drawers.

Haha i wish that was how i stored yeast. Just a pic off google. Ill mainly be sending ecy sour and brett blends that are hard to get.

Back